Skip to main content Skip to home page

To transfer money between your Coliban Water accounts, complete a Transfer Funds Request form online.

If you have paid the wrong account or are in credit, you can complete a Refund Request form online.


You will need:

  • your driver's licence, medicare card or passport
  • your 13-digit account number (found in the top right hand corner of your bill)
  • details of the bank account receiving money

If you have a joint account, we need authorisation from all parties.

If you're requesting a refund or transferring funds from an account that's not in your name, you'll need to attach proof of payment.

Your request may take up to 2 weeks to process. 

Last updated on 04 Sep 2019
Back to top