Understanding your bill

Learn more about your water bill with our easy reference-guide for residential water, non-residential water, rural water, untreated water and scheme bills.


> Residential water bill

> Non-residential water bill


> Scheme bill


> Rural water bill

> Untreated water bill

> Further information

Pricing information

Pay your bill

Payment difficulties

Customer Charters

> Help with contacting us

Interpreter Service logo

Interpreter Service

If you require assistance in a language other than English, we provide a free interpreter service.

Contact the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on 13 14 50 for assistance.

For this information in Burmese (Karen), Arabic, Chinese, Italian, German and Greek see ourTranslating and Interpreter Service PDF.

For further information see theTranslating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National website.


National Relay Service

If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:

> TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1300 363 200

> Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 363 200

> Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1300 363 200.





Home | Privacy | Legal | Protected Disclosure | Accessibility | Site Map | Contact Us |   Copyright © Coliban Water